Virtually every major Appalachian producer is increasing natural gas production as the full potential of the “Beast in the East” is unleashed. Pipelines underway for years are being commissioned at a regular clip, the Cove Point LNG export terminal is shipping, and Shell’s long-touted ethane cracker is under construction. This June, find out how upstream producers and midstream operators in North America's top natural gas-producing region are gassing up for growth in 2018 and beyond.
Why should you attend?
- Hear from 20+ senior-level executives from the most active Northeast producers about what they're doing to improve efficiency and drive profitability
- Stay up-to-date on midstream infrastructure projects
- Find out where top analysts expect commodity prices to go in 2018 and beyond
- Explore efficiency-focused technologies on the exhibit floor
- Make valuable business connections and network with hundreds of industry professionals
Topics covered: Marcellus and Utica activity, regional infrastructure, and emerging regulatory issues
Click Here to Register